Our ESD team is focused on providing energy and sustainability consultancy and advisory services for architects, builders, developers and property owners throughout Australia.
Ashburner Francis has been an advocate of energy efficient design since incorporation in 1976. Sustainability principles are an integral part of our design proccess.
We offer services to enhance energy efficiency within the commercial and industrial sector including:
- NCC-BCA Section J Energy Efficiency Assessments and Certification (Using deemed-to-satisfy provisions or the JV3 verification method as appropriate).
- NABERS Building Energy Ratings (using our NABERS Accredited Assessors)
- Building Energy Efficiency Certificates (BEEC) as required for the majority of buildings over 1,000m² sold or leased (using our Commercial Building Disclosure Accredited Assessor)
- Green Star Design & As Built Ratings and Certification (using our Green Star Accredited Professionals)
- Green Star Performance Ratings and Certification (using our Green Star Accredited Professionals)
- Verification of energy savings in accordance with the International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol (IPMVP) (using our Certified Measurement and Verification Professional — CMVP)
- Energy Audits and Surveys
- Solar Photovoltaic System Design
- Ground Source Heat Pump (Geothermal) Air Conditioning System Design
- Absorption Refrigeration System Design
- Lighting Control System Design
- Building Management System Design